Monday, March 1, 2010

Stretch Out and Hate

It's been a while...sorry. I'm sure all two...three...maybe four of you have just been dying without a new post, haha. I don't know why I put off writing so much. There'll be times throughout the day where I'll take mental notes of things I want to post about but by the time im sitting in front of my computer, I forget them all.

So what's been going on. Hmm, well, my Prince phase is officially over. THANK GOODNESS. At the rate I was going, I was about a week away from getting a sick pair of assless purple silk pants.

In other news, I have about twenty new records that I want to post pictures of but I haven't been able to get around to it. Aside from pretty Juturna on green & white marble, I've been getting a bunch of Smiths/Moz singles in the mail as of late that I want to brag about. I'll try to get those up soon.

I'd feel like a jerk for posting without having anything to share so here are some Smiths remixes that I've recently acquired that are sure too make you oscillate wildly. Enjoy!

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (Josh Patrick Remix)
Barbarism Begins At Home (David Starfire Remix)
How Soon Is Now? (Mark Ronson Remix)
Bigmouth Strikes Again (David Starfire Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment